The Store is Closed Free Download PC Game Full Version via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about The Store is Closed with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. If you are in hurry and don’t want to read about The Store is Closed, just skip to the download links section and get your download started within seconds.
About This Game The Store is Closed
You’re trapped in an endless furniture store, trying to survive against the mutated staff who attack at night. The player must explore the store including the different departments, the underground SCP labs and the floating departments in the sky to find a way out.
When the lights go out and the store closes, the staff get aggressive. Luckily the world is filled with furniture which can be used to craft weapons, and build fortifications to survive the nights.
- Explore an endless world, filled with different departments such as the show floor, cafes and warehouse sections.
- Every day the store will close; the lights go out and the staff become more dangerous. Make sure you have a weapon to defend yourself, or hide until the store opens again.
- Explore the mysterious SCP labs, where you’ll find unique weapons, crafting materials and more dangerous staff.
- Build towers to the sky and discover what lies above. There are both secrets, and horrors above.
- Where is the exit? Since the staff aren’t talkative you’ll need to figure this out yourself. There are rumors of SCP scientists wandering about so maybe they’ll know.
- The entire world is destructible. Every wall, table, chair can be broken to be used as crafting materials.
- Fight a variety of staff members. Over time more difficult staff will emerge, with more dangerous foes guarding certain departments.
- You’ll need a home base to return to at night. Build walls to keep the staff out, campfires to cook food and crafting tables to make weapons.
- You’ll need to eat. Savage food from the cafes dotted around the world, and return home to cook more fortifying meals on your campfire.
- Discover the origins of the store, and find out what the SCP foundation are doing in their underground bunkers.
- You’re not alone. The game features Online COOP; fight the staff and build bases with friends.
- The longer you survive the more dangerous the staff become. Eventually you’ll attract the attention of managers. You’ll battle increasingly difficult bosses and combat events as you progress.
- Venture further into the store’s depths discovering unique locations, crafting materials and weapons along the way.
- The game features a deep crafting tree. Build crafting benches, tools and explore the world to create a variety of items.
- Carve out a home in the madness. Fortify your base with increasingly sturdy walls and dangerous traps with the flatpack furniture from the store.
- Level up. Gain levels and skills as you survive, making you a more formidable customer as the days pass.
License: Content relating to the SCP Foundation, including the SCP Foundation logo, is licensed under Creative Commons Sharealike 3.0 and all concepts originate from http://www.scpwiki.com and its authors. The Store is Closed, being derived from this content, is hereby also released under Creative Commons Sharealike 3.0.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon RX 460 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Free Download The Store is Closed Game
Click the below given the download button to Free Download The Store is Closed. Click the download button to start downloading.